The healthcare advocate services of your own Personal Certified and Licensed Healthcare Risk Manager will give you the advantage when you need to navigate through the confusing and chaotic healthcare environment while trying to deal with illness and healing.
Eliminate the frustration, call Healthcare Advocate 4U
- Licensed as a Healthcare Risk Manager by the State of Florida for over 15 years
- Certified Professional in Patient Safety
- Certified Professional Healthcare Risk Manager
- Member of Professional Patient Advocate Institute
- Member of National Association of Healthcare Advocacy Consultants
- Member of American Health Information Management Association
- Member of American Society of Healthcare Risk Managers
- In person monitoring of hospital encounters
- Total home environment and Healthcare Risk Assessment
- 6 point Personal Healthcare Risk Management Analysis
- Facilitate community-based Nutritional services
- Assemble and manage Personal Healthcare Information
- At-the-elbow assistance with healthcare access
- Consultation with healthcare providers and entities
- Accompany to patients to healthcare provider visits
- Bedside in hospital monitoring
- Resolution of disputes related to healthcare services
- Coordination and communication with family members
- Facilitate Legal referrals and medical second opinions
When you have your very own personal Healthcare Risk Manager working for you, you can have peace of mind that you will have someone by your side, on your side.
When you have your very own personal Healthcare Risk Manager working with you, as your own healthcare advocate, you know you will have someone to help you reach your full potential safely and securely.
As a patient, you can depend on Healthcare Advocate 4U to be your advocate, looking out for your needs and desires.
As the family member with a loved one who is a patient, or has the potential to be a patient, you can depend on Healthcare Advocate 4U to be there when you cannot.